Yes, the insoles in the Sunny model and similar slides are removable. However, this model can't be used without an insole.
This kids unisex rain boot has synthetic fur lining for comfort and decorative laces for extra style.
Origin, Materials & Details
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Lemon Scent
- It has on the side a label in plastisol glued with the Lemon Jelly logo
- Waxed cords with PVC tips
- Internally, it has synthetic fur socks and an elastic on top of the boot
- Glossy and matte finishing
- Mid-calf boot in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Made in Portugal
Care and Cleaning
To keep your Lemon Jelly's looking as new for longer we recommend the following steps: Wipe them gently with a damp soft cloth, keeping away the use of detergents or corrosive cleaning products or solvents. Let your pair dry naturally in the shade to avoid damaging their material, colour and texture. Store your Lemon Jelly's in their original box to protect them from contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers
Frequently asked questions
Are the insoles removable?
How should I care for my insoles?
We do not advise any kind of cleaning methods, since the insoles can lose some features such as their vibrant colour. We also advise keeping them away from heat sources, such as direct sun exposure.
Do Sunny slides also have lemon scent?
All the styles produced in EVA, like Sunny slides and similar models, do not have lemon scent.
Can I buy different insoles to replace the ones in my Sunny slides or similar models (Kim, Enyd and Teela)?
Currently, we are not selling insoles for the Sunny model separately.