Yes. Since 20'21, all our boots are produced with a lining partially recycled. Besides, all the black components in our boots include up to 50% recycled material.
Care and Cleaning
To keep your Lemon Jelly's looking as new for longer we recommend the following steps: Wipe them gently with a damp soft cloth, keeping away the use of detergents or corrosive cleaning products or solvents. Let your pair dry naturally in the shade to avoid damaging their material, colour and texture. Store your Lemon Jelly's in their original box to protect them from contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers
Origin, Materials & Details
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Metallic niquel-free rivet with Lemon Jelly logo
- Glossy finishing
- Dual side elastic panels
- Ankle boot in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Lemon Scent
- TR sole with 8mm luftpolster
- Fabric tape on the sole with the brand's logo
- Made in Portugal
- Leg in sythetic with foam and fleece interior
- Insole with print pattern and Lemon Jelly logo in blue
- Ecoleather strips with metal buckles with the brand logo embossed
Frequently asked questions
Do my boots have any recycled components?
Are Lemon Jelly boots waterproof?
Yes, all our boots are waterproof, except for the side elastics on the styles that own them.
How should I care for my insoles?
To clean the insoles of your Lemon Jelly boots use a damp soft clog and leave them to dry. You can also air them regularly.
Are the insoles removable?
Yes, the insoles in all our boots are removable. However, this model can't be used without an insole.
Can the boots widen after continued use?
Our boots are produced in PVC, a material that, contrary to other products made with leather, textile or other materials, is not flexible nor widens with repeated use. We recommend our clients to check our Size Guide and follow the measuring instructions to obtain an accurate size recommendation.