Yes, the insoles in all our boots are removable. However, this model can't be used without an insole.
Care and Cleaning
To keep your Lemon Jelly's looking as new for longer we recommend the following steps: Wipe them gently with a damp soft cloth, keeping away the use of detergents or corrosive cleaning products or solvents. Let your pair dry naturally in the shade to avoid damaging their material, colour and texture. Store your Lemon Jelly's in their original box to protect them from contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers
Origin, Materials & Details
- Heel with 3cm
- Glossy finishing
- Lemon Scent
- Plain side elastics in recycled thread
- Recycled thread label
- Insole in 100% PET material (material made from recycled plastic bottles) and recycled PU with brand transfer
- Insole in Single in recycled TR
- Ankle boot in recycled PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Made in Portugal
Frequently asked questions
- Are the insoles removable?
- How should I care for my insoles?
To clean the insoles of your Lemon Jelly boots use a damp soft clog and leave them to dry. You can also air them regularly.
- Are Lemon Jelly boots waterproof?
Yes, all our boots are waterproof, except for the side elastics on the styles that own them.
- Do my boots have any recycled components?
Yes, all boots in the Autumn-Winter '21 collection are produced with a lining partially recycled. Besides, all the black components in our boots include up to 50% recycled material.