Yes, all boots in the Autumn-Winter '21 collection are produced with a lining partially recycled. Besides, all the black components in our boots include up to 50% recycled material.
Care and Cleaning
To keep your Lemon Jelly's looking as new for longer we recommend the following steps: Wipe them gently with a damp soft cloth, keeping away the use of detergents or corrosive cleaning products or solvents. Let your pair dry naturally in the shade to avoid damaging their material, colour and texture. Store your Lemon Jelly's in their original box to protect them from contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers
Origin, Materials & Details
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Glossy finishing
- Ankle boot in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Lemon Scent
- Sole in EVA
- Heel with 5cm
- Made in Portugal
- Zipper on the inner part of the boot with PVC puller with the Lemon Jelly brand
- Fabric stripe with the brand Lemon Jelly
- Cords made of polyester in roll
Frequently asked questions
- Do my boots have any recycled components?
- Are Lemon Jelly boots waterproof?
Yes, all our boots are waterproof, except for the side elastics on the styles that own them.
- How should I care for my insoles?
To clean the insoles of your Lemon Jelly boots use a damp soft clog and leave them to dry. You can also air them regularly.
- Are the insoles removable?
Yes, the insoles in all our boots are removable. However, this model can't be used without an insole.