The Oxford shoe practical shape can be the best starting point for some irreverence. The matt finishing toe in contrast with the shinny shoe, reveals and unconformism confirmed by the protuberant rivets on the heel.
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Glossy finishing
- Lemon Scent
- Shoe in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Cone-shaped rivets with glossy finish on the back side
- Matte finishing on the toe area
- Lacquer strip stitched to the shoe
- Elastic lace trim that ends with two knots
- Rubber removable band
- Synthetic rubber tongue lined with foam lined in synthetic material
Care and Cleaning
Wipe gently with a soft damp white cloth. Do not use aggressive detergents or corrosive cleansers, and keep your model in the original box, protected from the direct contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers.