Care and Cleaning
To keep your Lemon Jelly's looking as new for longer we recommend the following steps: Wipe them gently with a damp soft cloth, keeping away the use of detergents or corrosive cleaning products or solvents. Let your pair dry naturally in the shade to avoid damaging their material, colour and texture. Store your Lemon Jelly's in their original box to protect them from contact with other footwear, avoiding stains or colour transfers
Origin, Materials & Details
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Metallic niquel-free rivet with Lemon Jelly logo
- Glossy finishing
- Ankle boot in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Lemon Scent
- Heel with 4cm
- Sole in EVA
- Ribbed side elastics
- Made in Portugal
- Toecap and heel counter in PVC
Frequently asked questions
- Do my boots have any recycled components?
- Are Lemon Jelly boots waterproof?
Yes, all our boots are waterproof, except for the side elastics on the styles that own them.
- How should I care for my insoles?
- Are the insoles removable?