The Oxford shoe practical shape can be the best starting point for some irreverence. The matt finishing toe in contrast with the shinny shoe, reveals and unconformism confirmed by the protuberant rivets on the heel.
- Microfiber absorbent insole with brand transfer
- Cone-shaped rivets with glossy finish on the back side
- Shoe in PVC, complient with REACH european health and environmental standards against the effects of noxious substances
- Lacquer strip stitched to the shoe
- Glossy finishing
- Elastic lace trim that ends with two knots
- Rubber removable band
- Synthetic rubber tongue lined with foam lined in synthetic material
- Matte finishing on the toe area
- Lemon Scent
Care and Cleaning
To maintain this brightness flawless, wipe gently with a soft damp cloth.
Don't lose your brightness!
Do not use aggressive detergents or corrosive cleansers.