Do I need to have a Lemon Jelly account to make a purchase?
To make a purchase in lemonjelly.com it is not required to register. However, when you have a Lemon Jelly customer account, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Have access to a unique points system that accumulates for each purchase and which may subsequently be converted into discounts.
- Follow orders and access the requests history;
- Request directly in your account an exchange or return;
- Ability to add your favorite items to a wish list and share them with whoever you want;
- Receive notifications for all news and promotions from the online store
- Store your address and payment details to make your future purchases even faster;
- Manage your personal data and addresses in the customer area.
I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on "Login" in the top menu and then "Already a client but can't remember the password?". Enter your email and you´ll automatically receive in your inbox a link where you can set up a new password.
Can I create an account only after my order confirmation?
Yes, you can create a client account after you place your order. However, your past order will not appear in your account, even if placed with the same email account you are registering.
How can I eliminate my account?
If you wish to eliminate your account, you need to log in to your account and enter in "My Personal Details". On that page, click on "Account Deletion" (side menu on desktop, upper menu on mobile). Enter your current password and click on "Delete Account". The process will be complete within the next 48 hours.
Can I make a purchase in USA?
It's possible to buy Lemon Jelly in USA through the website www.lemonjellyusa.com.
How do I make a purchase?
It is very simple to buy in lemonjelly.com. Just follow these steps:
- In the top menu, select the section Woman or Child and choose a product category. You can select by model type or, if you prefer, view our models by their history or special finishes.
- On the product listing, click on the item(s) that you like and see the models in detail, including more pictures, colors, prices, available sizes and even information about their characteristics.
- Add to the shopping cart the model that you've chosen. You can choose to continue to buy and see more models or jump directly to the Checkout.
- As soon as you begin the process of ordering:
- If you have a registration: Login with the data from your account
- If you do not have a registration: Click on "Create Registration" or, alternatively, fill in your information without making a registration.
- Check to see if all the data filled in is correct, in particular the delivery address and contacts.
- Select the payment method.
- Confirm your request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
Is it safe to buy on Lemon Jelly online?
Yes, Lemon Jelly assumes a commitment of responsibility to its visitors, protecting their personal data based on data transmission encryption via a secure HTTP with SSL Digital Certificate.
Also, Lemon Jelly is commited with ensuring the privacy management of the data under our responsability, in accordance with our policy of privacy management.
Can I cancel or change my order once I have placed it?
It is not possible to modify your request after the order is made.
Following EU rules "If you have bought a product or service online or outside a shop (by phone, mail order, home seller), you also have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without justification."
For orders cancelations within this period, please contact us at email@example.com.
Some items or sizes are no longer available. Is there a possibility they might be back for sale?
If the item or size in which you are interested in is no longer available, it is most likely to be out of stock. Sometimes, we replenish some products, so in the future there is the possibility that the product becomes available again.
Can I receive a notification in case the item becomes available again?
Yes, you can. On the product page, click on the button "Stock Alert", enter your email address and, once the item is available we will contact you.
I need a gift receipt for my purchase. How do I do that?
When your order appears as delivered in our system, a gift receipt will be available for every product of your order. You can find the gift receipt in your Customer account by clicking in the “Orders” area and then on the order that contains the product(s) you want to offer.
The gift receipt includes the order number, the last day to request a return or exchange, product information (without price) and a link from which a return or exchange can be requested. It is mandatory to be registered and logged in to our online store to make the return or exchange request.
Refunds by the same method of payment are reserved for the purchaser. The recipient of the gift can only be refunded by voucher.
In case you already received your order, but the gift receipt isn’t available yet, please get in touch with our Customer Support via chat, phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How do I know what size should I order?
On each product page you can find, in addition to a conversion table of sizes, one size guide that explains how you should measure your foot and so choose the most suitable size for you and for the model that you selected.
What is a Wish list?
A "Wish list" is a list of desires where you can save your favourite models. You can order them when you want or even share them by email with whoever you want.
How do I make a Wish list?
To create a Wish list you must be registered and be logged in lemonjelly.com. You can add models to the Wishlist on the product page, by clicking the button "Add to Wishlist".
To view all models that you added to your Wish list click the button “♥” in the top menu.
How can I subscribe to the Lemon Jelly newsletter?
To subscribe to the Lemon Jelly newsletter fill in your e-mail address in the "NEWSLETTER" area in the footer menu of the website and click "Submit". From that moment on, you will be notified of all our news and campaigns.
Are there any taxes associated with the different payment methods?
Lemon Jelly does not charge commissions or amounts for any available payment method. Any commissions withdrawn from our client's accounts are associated with the bank institution and the contractual agreement with the client.
For any further clarifications, we advise our clients to contact their bank institution directly.
What methods of payment can I use?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard), PayPal, Amazon Pay, ATM* and MB Way*.
*These methods of payment are only available in Portugal.
For what reason can my credit card be refused?
The card may be refused for one of the following reasons:
- The card has expired. Check the expiry date of the card.
- The limit on the card has been reached. Consult your bank if the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- The data entered is not correct. Check if you have filled in correctly all the fields required.
- The security measures on the card are not active. You may require activation of the security measures for online purchases from the bank.
Can I pay against reimbursement?
We do not currently have this service available.
Is it safe to use my credit card in lemonjelly.com?
Yes, the data is transmitted in an SSL encrypted form. For payment by credit card it is necessary to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card which is used as a security measure in electronic commerce transactions.
I have a discount code. How do I use it?
Discount codes are used to make the checkout in the shopping cart.
By entering the code, your discount will be applied to your purchase.
Please note that some discount codes are not combinable with other campaigns, and when you enter the code at checkout, it may override promotional discounts in force.
My code is not working, what should I do?
If the code is not working, check:
- If the code that you inserted is correct;
- If the validity of the code has not expired;
- If the items that you selected are in accordance with the conditions of the promotional campaign.
If, after doing the above checks, your code still doesn't work, send an e-mail to the Customer Support department, through email@example.com.
Please enclose a screenshot that shows the error generated with the use of your code, in order to facilitate the identification of the problem.